Quick Response Times
We have a network of 124 License Plate Recognition and CCTV cameras that are monitored live from our centrally located control room.
Proven Track Record
Friendly & Expert Advice
Monitoring Onlymonthly subscription
- We can Monitor any alarm system, CCTV, and electric fence
- We will notify you or your nearest response company for appropriate action.
Response Onlymonthly subscription
- 24/7 Armed Response on alarm activation
- Phone us for assistance and for any adhoc crime related incidents or suspicious activities. Get 3 Free call outs.
Monitoring & Responseyour custom solution
- Your tailored package that could include:
- Armed Response
- CCTV Alarm Monitoring
- Alarm Installations & Maintenance
- 24/7 Crime Prevention Patrols
Added Valuebeyond expectations
- Meet & Greet for New Clients
- Dispatch on Medical & Fire Emergencies
- Supervise Safe Arrivals
- Investigate Suspicious Activities
- Get Incident Reports
Residential Security Services
Need to find out more information before you sign up?
Whether it is regarding our basic Resident Assistance Response Service, or to customise your Security Solution, or to answer any questions you might have, we are here to assist.
Tim Titus 17/03/2016
“I would like to commend Addery and the team on the professional, courteous, and competent way in which they installed my new alarm system. It was a pleasure to deal with them and with CrimeWatch.
The job was exceptionally neat, and they went out of their way to make me feel comfortable with the work done. Feel free to pass my recommendation on as needed. “
Dan Meyer 17/03/2016
Sunset Beach is a successful case study, with their camera projects and active patrolling (not just armed response).
What is your response time
Our objective is to get all response times within a maximum of 5 minutes from point of activation. In suburbs where we have dedicated vehicles, our response times are closer to 3 minutes.
Do you do Installations
What area do you operate in
What is the camera project
Crime Watch is also working with the Western Cape Government and other interested parties who donate towards this community based camera project which aims to link all the cameras across the Western Cape onto one platform.