IDS 806 – 8 zone Alarm System PROMO
• Including Installation for R3,499.00 incl VAT
• Free Radio included – no deposit required
• Free App – manage your alarm from your phone
• Ideal for a 2 bedroom house, flat or small business
IDS 806 - 8 Zone Kit Includes:
1x 8 Zone PC Board
1x 8 Zone Led Keypad
2x Magnetic Contact
2x Panic Buttons
2x Rx Core PIR
1x HYYP Module
1x Labour 3 Hrs
Can this alarm system be linked to a CCTV camera system?
The answer in both cases is Yes, it can and you can Control the CCTV system also from your phone. For more info please click here
What does the kit contain?
Are the passives pet friendly?
Are the passives reliable?
What size of property, do these 806 kits cover normally?
Ideal for a 2 bedroom house, flat or small business
How many partitions does it have?
Can I control my alarm system from my phone?
Can I add to the kit and buy more?
What is the IDS HYYP module?
How many users can be loaded on the alarm app?
How much does the kit cost?
Does that include installation?
What are the T&C’s (Terms and Conditions) in relation to the price of the alarm system and installation?
It is agreed by both parties that Crime Watch has agreed to install the IDS 806 Alarm equipment at a subsidised price of R 3,499.00 including VAT, which is a saving of R1,399.60 on the normal price of installation. In exchange the client has agreed to sign up to a 12-month Alarm monitoring and Armed Response contract with Crime Watch. If the contract is cancelled by the client for any reason, other than breach of contract by Crime Watch, prior to the 12 months, as agreed the client, will be liable for the full subsidy in the price of R 1,399.60.
If I agree, will Crime Watch technicians install the alarm or will they subcontract the work out?
Who will discuss with me – where the panel and detectors should go?
Will the technician agree with me where the cables will run in my property?
How long will the installation take to do of the kit, with no extras?
If I am unhappy with the workmanship of the installation, what do I do?
Will I be given training in how to work the alarm?
How much do I have to pay for the radio?
Is there a deposit to pay on the communication device?
Is there a radio license fee to pay?
Can I install it myself?
If I lose my phone, does it put my property at risk?
Can I change zones descriptions myself?
Can I bypass a zone?
How long is the warranty on the system?
If I leave Crime Watch and use another technician, will the warranty remain in place?
How long is the workman ship guaranteed for?
How many users can log on at the same time?
Can I add wireless zones to the 806
Will the Control Room, know which zone goes off if my alarm is activated?
Do I need to test my alarm, once it is installed?
Crime Watch strongly recommend that you test your alarm system on a weekly basis. There are 4 many simple steps
- Contact the Control Room and advise them you want to test your alarm system. They will divert signals to your phone, so you can see which signals are coming through. They will put you on test for 15- 30 mins
- Set your alarm system and then activate all the zones systematically.
- Make a note of any you did not receive and test them again.
- Contact the Control Room if there is an issue. They can log a fault report for you, with the technical department, who will contact you, or if you require immediate support – they will call the standby technician for you, who will be able to assist.
Batteries – are they guaranteed?
What is Crime Watch About
Crime Watch is a proactive crime prevention and eradication operation, a visible deterrent to crime and a superb alarm monitoring and armed response service. Our high level of visibility results in less crime.