Careers: CCTV Technician
Job Opportunity: CCTV Technician
Crime Watch is a very successful & growing Crime Prevention business, that requires Full Time Alarm Monitoring & CCTV Controllers to join their existing team.
Alarm Installation & Monitoring, Armed Response, CCTV & LPR camera monitoring.
Based in Milnerton Precinct, covering Royal Ascot, Milnerton Ridge, Montague Gardens, Sunset Beach, Sunset Links, Tijgerhof, Sandrift, Summer Greens, Woodbridge Island, Phoenix, Rugby, Brooklyn, parts of Paarden Eiland.
A small company, where employees count & are recognised.
Personal development potential.
Job Type: Full-time Security Industry
Location: Milnerton. Cape Town Applicants Only
Salary: Market related & subject to experience
Experience: 3-5 years experience and in-depth knowledge of: –
- Key Job Responsibilities:
- CCTV networking and day to day management of an IP network
- CCTV Installations & IP Cameras
- Wireless Devices – Ubiquity Deliberant, Fibre
- NVR’s, DVR’s and CCTV servers, Hik Central, Blazer, Neo, CMS
- Software: Dude, Air Control, or Manufactures search tools
- System set up Analytics
- (Alarm Panels: DSC, Caddx, Ids, Paradox, Ajax, Texecom- but not essential)
- Access Control: Impro – but not essential.
- Company vehicle *subject to conditions
- Company cell phone & laptop for work purposes.
- Standby Allowance.
- Commission / Overtime.
- Development into a more senior position
- Personal Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication in English – written and verbal
- Ability and experience in working with demanding clients
- Computer Literate – Excel, Word, Google – Earth and Maps
- Knowledge of alarm systems – advantageous
- Ability to sell & quote on CCTV systems
- SAIDSA Registered – preferred but not compulsory
- PSIRA Registered
- Valid Driver’s License
- Grade 10
- No criminal record
If you meet the above requirements kindly mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for CV submissions: Friday, 6 September 2019
Interested in the position?
Should you be interested in the position, please reply to this advert, attaching an updated CV, and send to email@example.com.
*** Please consider your application as unsuccessful should you not have heard from us within two weeks of submission of your application.