Careers: Alarm Installation / Service Technician
Job Opportunity: Alarm Installation / Service Technician
Crime Watch is a very successful & growing Crime Prevention business, that requires Full Time Alarm Monitoring & CCTV Controllers to join their existing team.
Alarm Installation & Monitoring, Armed Response, CCTV & LPR camera monitoring.
Based in Milnerton Precinct, covering Royal Ascot, Milnerton Ridge, Montague Gardens, Sunset Beach, Sunset Links, Tijgerhof, Sanddrift, Summer Greens, Woodbridge Island, Phoenix, Rugby, Brooklyn, parts of Paarden Eiland.
A small company, where employees count & are recognised.
Personal development potential.
Job Type: Full-time Security Industry
Location: Milnerton. Cape Town Applicants Only
Salary: Market related & subject to experience
Experience: 2-3 years experience and in-depth knowledge of:
- Key Job Responsibilities:
- Installation and Servicing of the following systems: –
- Alarm Panels: DSC, Caddx, IDS, Paradox, Ajax, Texecom.
- Access Control: Impro
- Electric fence
- Gate/Garage automation
- Salary negotiable on appointment
- Company vehicle for work purposes.
- Company cell phone & laptop for work purposes.
- Standby Allowance.
- Personal Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication in English – written and verbal.
- Ability and experience in working with demanding clients.
- Computer Literate – Excel, Word.
- Knowledge of CCTV systems – advantageous
- Ability to sell & quote on alarms, residential and commercial
- SAIDSA Registered – preferred but not compulsory
- PSIRA Registered
- Valid Driver’s License
- Grade 10
- No criminal record
If you meet the above requirements kindly mail your CV to: email@example.com
Deadline for CV submissions: Friday, 6 September 2019
Interested in the position?
Should you be interested in the position, please reply to this advert, attaching an updated CV, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Please consider your application as unsuccessful should you not have heard from us within two weeks of submission of your application.